This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Banana Split Dessert Ingredients
- 12 full graham cracker sheets – finely crushed
- 9 tbsp butter – melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar Filling
- 8oz cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup butter – softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium bananas – sliced
- 20 oz crushed pineapple – drained
- 16 oz cool whip
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- Prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ¼ cup butter and powderedsugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top. Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip. Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting. Enjoy!