Today we tried a new recipe called crescent chicken rolls and they actually turned out quite tasty. There are many things you can add to this dish to make it your own too. I think this meal would be great for a family dinner and the kids can help make it as well. Next time I make this i’m going to add cheddar cheese/oregano on top and use more shredded chicken inside them.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Crescent rolls (6-8 jumbo count)
- 2 Cups of chicken
- 1 Can of cream of chicken
- Milk (measured in the cream of chicken can)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 dish with pam.
- Take apart the crescent rolls.
- Put some pieces of chicken and cheese at the wide edge and roll making sure you pinch the edges so nothing comes out. Place in the dish spaced out.
- Whisk the cream of chicken with the milk until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Pour over the rolls and add some cheese/pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!
*You can customize this meal using garlic, veggies, ham, and more so play around!*
Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.