This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
How to Make a Paper Plate Fall Tree
You know fall is coming when your driveway is full of acorns! I had my son collect a whole bucket full and we got to crafting! These fall trees made of paper plates turned out fabulous. And once the acorns get covered in paint you can make a whole bunch more! Perfect for preschoolers, or any age!
Acorn Shake Fall Tree Craft
Turn a paper plate into a fall tree!
- Washable Paint Red, Yellow, Orange
- Brown Marker
- Paper Plate
- Painters Tape
- With a brown marker, draw the trunk of the tree at the bottom of the paper plate and the tree "fluff". Then cut it out with a scissors.
- Color the tree trunk brown. Put pieces of painters tape on top of it and stick it to the container.
- Drop dots of paint on the plate or at the bottom of the container. Throw in some acorns and lets the kids shake, shake, shake!!
- Let it dry then peel off the tape to a reveal a beautiful fall tree!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)