Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Animal Cookie Truffles
- 13 oz bag Frosted Animal Cookies
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 6 oz vanilla almond bark
- Puree animal cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and cream cheese. I use my hands.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark.
- Roll each ball in bark until it is covered.
- Top with sprinkles before bark hardens.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.