Make this adorable Easter bunny chow! A twist on muddy buddies! The pastel candies make it perfect for spring time.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Easter Bunny Chow
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms
- spring/Easter sprinkles
- Combine peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until
- cereal is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal. Cover and shake until evenly coated.
- Add M&Ms and sprinkles of your choice.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.