Muddy Buddy Ingredients:
- 4 Cup any Chex cereal
- 1 Cup Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers
- 1 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 bag candy pumpkins
- 1 bag of M&M’s
- Pour the Chex cereal into a large Ziploc bag. Set aside. Using a double boiler, add the white chocolate. Stir and add the pumpkin pie seasoning while the chocolate is melting, stir to mix throughout the melted chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bagged Chex mix, shaking the bag to cover all of the cereal pieces.
- Next, add the powdered sugar, shake well.
- Empty the bag of Chex mix into a large bowl with the candy and toss together.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.