Here’s a delicious recipe for a side dish to bring to a BBQ this summer ~ creamy ranch pea salad! So easy to make ahead of time too!
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1-16 oz pkg frozen peas, thawed and drained
- ½ cup mayo
- 8 oz pkt of dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ cup diced cheddar or colby jack cheese
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 25 minutes before serving.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)