Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Salad:
- 10 oz Spring Mix Greens (I love Earthbound Farm Organic) but you can use whatever green mix you like
- 8 Strawberries (stems removed and quartered)
- 1/8 cup of blueberries
- 1/8 cup of raspberries
- 1 tbsp of feta cheese crumbles, optional
- 1 avocado (sliced or diced), optional
In a large platter or salad bowl, add the greens, top with the berries, cheese, and avocado for a gorgeous summer presentation at your next gathering.
Honey Lemon Poppy Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/8 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of honey
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste (I used about ½ tsp)
Prepare the vinaigrette by combining all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk vigorously to emulsify. Or you can pour the ingredients into an 8 oz mason jar and give the ingredients a good shake to combine. You can either use immediately or place in the refrigerator for up to a week but make sure to give the jar a good shaking, as the ingredients will settle at the bottom.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.