This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Try this super fun cocktail this summer...a shark bite! It looks like the ocean on top and blood on the bottom! It tastes amazing!!
Shark Bite Cocktail
- ½ oz blue curacao
- 2 oz. coconut rum
- 1.5 oz. sweet and sour mix
- ¼ tsp grenadine syrup
- Maraschino cherries for topping
- In a cocktail mixer add a handful of ice and all the ingredients except the grenadine syrup.
- Shake well until chilled and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Add the grenadine syrup and top with a cherry.