This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these melt in your mouth pumpkin poke cake! All your guests will rave over it!
Pumpkin Poke Cake
- 1 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- ½ cup cinnamon baking chips
- 2 12 oz cans sweet condensed milk
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip - thawed
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup toffee bits
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- 12 oz jar caramel sundae topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 11 x 7 baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry cake mix, oil, egg and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in the pumpkin purée and cinnamon chips. Pour into greased 11x7 pan.
- Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until an insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to completely cool.
- Once completely cooled, use a straw or wooden spoon handle to poke holes throughout the cake.
- Pour the condensed milk into the holes and all over the top of the cake. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours to allow the milk to saturate the cake.
- Add the Cool Whip (thawed) and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat for 1 minute.
- Place the whipped topping on top of the cake and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecan pieces on top of the cake. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 10. Before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top of each slice.
- 11. ENJOY!!
*Keep refrigerated up 3 days.