Make these melt in your mouth pumpkin poke cake! All your guests will rave over it!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Pumpkin Poke Cake
- 1 15.25 oz box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 2 12 oz cans sweet condensed milk
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip - thawed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 12 oz jar caramel sundae topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a 11 x 7 baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry cake mix, oil, egg and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in the pumpkin purée and cinnamon chips. Pour into greased 11x7 pan.
- Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until an insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to completely cool.
- Once completely cooled, use a straw or wooden spoon handle to poke holes throughout the cake.
- Pour the condensed milk into the holes and all over the top of the cake. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours to allow the milk to saturate the cake.
- Add the Cool Whip (thawed) and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat for 1 minute.
- Place the whipped topping on top of the cake and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the toffee bits, chocolate chips and pecan pieces on top of the cake. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 10. Before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top of each slice.
- 11. ENJOY!!
*Keep refrigerated up 3 days.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.