Here are some pretty tulip crafts that kids can make at home! Spring is the perfect time to start crafting! Just click on the links below the photos to get step by step directions.
- Toilet Paper Roll Tulips– Get out some recycled TP rolls to make easy tulips.
- Yarn Wrapped Tulips– A cute craft and great fine motor skill activity for kids!
- Cardboard Tube Polka Dot Tulips– These barely cost a penny using recycled cardboard tubes from home!
- 3D Paper Tulips– Have your kids make a whole bouquet of these for mom.
- Egg Carton Tulips– Pretty canvas idea for spring time!
- Potato Print Tulips– Cut up your old potatoes to make some prints.
- Tissue Paper & Egg Carton Tulips– Using just an egg carton cup and tissue paper, you can make these colorful flowers.
- Salt Art Tulips– A unique technique to use watercolors.
- Stained Glass Tulips– Beautiful art to hang in the window this spring!
- Simple Origami Tulips– Follow easy steps to make origami flowers.
- Fork Print Tulips– Use a three prong fork to make tulips.
- Paper Tulip Bouquet– Gorgeous centerpiece for your kitchen table!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.