Here's a fun Christmas craft to make this year! With all those extra candy canes you get, misewell make them useful! These make great ornaments and smell amazing. I think I would wrap them in a bag with a ribbon for gifts too.
- Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Candy canes
- Cookie sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place your cookie cutters on top. Arrange pieces of candy canes inside so they are in a single layer as pictured.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. Pull them out and gently push down to fill all the cracks and place them back in until they are slightly puffed, another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely and push the sides away from the candy cane. (Pushing down tends to break them).
- Hot glue some ribbon on the back and voila!