Aimee found a cool and easy way to make Kinetic sand at home! She was so sweet to share her recipe with us!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Homemade Kinetic Sand
- 2 cups of dry sand
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp washing liquid
- Food coloring (optional: may stain hands)
- Mix the corn flour and sand together.
- Add a little bit of water and stir.
- Leave to dry out in the window for 2-3 hours.
- And there you have it, a fun afternoon of sand!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.