This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some low carb, keto approved cauliflower mac n cheese for a side dish! So easy and will satisfy your craving.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Chop the cauliflower head into bite size pieces. In a boiling pot of water, cook the cauliflower for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a saucepan, simmer the heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, and mustard whisking until no lumps left.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper and stir until melted.
- Dump the cauliflower in a baking dish and pour the sauce on top of it. Mix.
- Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve!