This chicken bacon ranch pasta is one of my favorite recipes to make at home! Although it's not the quickest or easiest, it's always a winner with my husband. What recipe that includes bacon isn't wonderful? You can serve this with a nice side salad or some garlic bread. Another favorite chicken recipe of mine is white chicken enchiladas!
Watch me actually make it in this video!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 pound of penne pasta
- 6 strips of bacon diced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Start by cooking your pasta, draining it, and setting it aside.
- While you are making your noodles; cook your bacon on a skillet, drain the grease but keep 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pan.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to the bacon drippings and toss in your chicken breast pieces (cook until no longer pink/browned).
- Pour the ranch dressing mix and flour over the chicken then add the 2 cups of milk. Stir until it is bubbly and thick.
- Add the cheese and half of your diced bacon pieces to the pan; stir until melted.
- Combine the sauce and pasta noodles together – add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top off the dish with the extra bacon pieces and ENJOY!