Make this delicious cheesy chicken alfredo meal for dinner or lunch! You can use shredded or chunks of chicken depending on your preference.
- 3/4 box Cellentani Noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper flake (optional)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded chicken (leftover roasted, or poached)
- A handful of panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to low broil (Broiling instead of baking for an extended time is what keeps this pasta so creamy) and cook pasta a couple minutes shy of package directions.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and cook onions until soft and translucent, add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Next add the whipping cream and parmesan and cook for 5 – 10 minutes until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in mozzarella cheese, pepper flake, chicken, and pasta. If mixture seems a bit thick add a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream. Season generously.
- Place in a 10 inch dish and top with some extra parmesan and breadcrumbs. Bake until top has begun to brown.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.