This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this delicious cheesy chicken alfredo meal for dinner or lunch! You can use shredded or chunks of chicken depending on your preference.
- ¾ box Cellentani Noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp pepper flake (optional)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of shredded chicken (leftover roasted, or poached)
- A handful of panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to low broil (Broiling instead of baking for an extended time is what keeps this pasta so creamy) and cook pasta a couple minutes shy of package directions.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and cook onions until soft and translucent, add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Next add the whipping cream and parmesan and cook for 5 - 10 minutes until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in mozzarella cheese, pepper flake, chicken, and pasta. If mixture seems a bit thick add a couple of tablespoons of heavy cream. Season generously.
- Place in a 10 inch dish and top with some extra parmesan and breadcrumbs. Bake until top has begun to brown.