This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
How to Make a Christmas Gnome Wreath
Turn little Christmas trees into a cute Christmas gnome wreath!
Christmas Tree Gnome Wreath
- 2 White Christmas trees from Dollar Tree
- White Ping Pong Ball I got them in a package of 6 from Dollar Tree
- Pine Picks Dollar Tree
- Twine from dollar tree
- Hot Glue Gun/ glue sticks
- Red Santa Hat Dollar Tree
- Zip Ties Dollar Tree
- Silver Bell dollar tree
- Plastic bags to fill the santa hat
- Remove the trees from their boxes, and pull the bottom piece off. You can discard those items as you won’t be using them. Move all of the branches so the tree is fuller looking but so that it can lay flat.
- Next using zip ties, lay the trees staggered on top of each other. Then zip tie the trunks of the trees together. I used 3 zip ties to make sure that it was secure.
- Next I put a few leftover shopping bags in the top of the Santa hat to make it fuller and then hot glued the hat to the tree branches. I made sure to glue every section where the hat would meet the branches.
- Add a dab of hot glue to the ping pong ball and place on the tree branches. Press firmly so it adheres well.
- Add hot glue to the pine picks and place in the pocket section of the hat. I trimmed off the pom pom at the end of the hat and hot glued the bell on. (I liked the idea of it jingling when someone walked through the door)
- I made a small twine bow and hot glued it to the hat in front of where I placed the pine picks.
- I cut a piece of twine and hot glued it to the backside of the wreath so that it could hang.