Fun Paper Bag Craft for Halloween
Make this fun paper bag puppet for a Halloween craft! The kids will love making Dracula the vampire talk when they put their hand inside!
Paper Bag Vampire Puppet
- Paper bag
- White paper
- Red felt paper or cardstock paper
- Black-colored paper
- Glue gun/glue
- Cover the upper part of the paper bag with a white paper using glue.
- Cover the bottom part of the paper bag with a black-colored paper with a cut out V-shape.
- Cut out a short triangle from the black-colored paper and paste it above the paper bag.
- Cut out three circles from the white paper and paste it into the paper bag aligned in a straight form.
- Cut out another two circles with a cut from the upper part of them. Cut out a wide V-shape from the black-colored paper, they’ll serve as the eyebrows and eyes of Dracula. Trace the circle with a marker.
- Attach the cut out pieces into the paper bag.
- Cut a large circle from the red felt paper and cut it in half, save the other half and attach it in between the fold of the paper bag. Cut out two fangs from hard paper and attach them as well.
- Cut out a ribbon from each color, red and black, but the black is larger.
- Paste the red ribbon into the black-ribbon creating a highlight effect.
- Attach the ribbon into the paper bag.
- Cut out two large triangles from the red felt paper and attach them on each side of the paper bag and you’re done with your Dracula Puppet!