Have you ever started a puzzle only to find out there are few pieces missing? Oh man that bugs me! Instead of throwing the whole thing away, stash the pieces for a craft day! If you don’t have any mismatched puzzles you could also look at the dollar store or garage sales for cheap ones. Here are my favorite puzzle piece Christmas ornaments that kids can make! Just click on the links under the pictures for instructions.
- Puzzle Piece Christmas Tree Ornament– I love how sparkly this tree is, it would look great next to Christmas lights!
- Puzzle Piece Wreath Ornament– Simple ornament using just green paint and a ribbon.
- Puzzle Piece Frame Ornament – This is a precious keepsake to hang on the Christmas tree or give as gifts.
- Standing Puzzle Piece Reindeer Ornaments – No directions but looks like they just used markers and googly eyes to decorate them!
- Puzzle Piece Christmas Tree– Stack some pieces on top of each other to make a big tree.
- Reindeer Face Ornament– How cute is he?! Love the bell on top of his head.
- Snowflake Puzzle Piece Ornament– These snowflakes could also be used for attaching them on presents.
- Candy Cane Puzzle Piece Ornaments– Easy ornament to make just using two colors.
- Frozen Inspired Snowflake Ornament– This is on Etsy but you could make it yourself using blue sparkles.
- Santa Hat Puzzle Piece Ornament– Clever idea for an ornament.
- Puzzle Piece Holly Garland– You could make garland to string on the tree or just put hooks on each one!
- Snowman Puzzle Piece Ornament– Make frosty the snowman using different materials!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.