These turned out so fantastic!!! Hubby, our daughter, & I had so much fun making them too! They were super easy (which is always a plus in my book) & relatively cheap to make to make (I spent under $10).
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- Egg dying kit
- Googly eyes
- Craft pom-poms
- Black permanent marker
- Hot glue gun
- Assorted felt
What to do:
- Boil your eggs & let cool, if you haven’t done so already.
- Following the directions on the dying kit, dye the eggs.
- Using the felt, cut out the shapes for the ears & noses.
- Glue feathers on the sides of the eggs for the chicks. For the bunnies, glue the ears on top.
- Glue the pom-pom on the back of the egg for the bunnies.
- Glue on the googly eyes & nose. Draw on the mouth for the bunnies.
- You can also glue a little bit on the top for the chicks.
IT’S SO EASY!!!
AND THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
FYI: Draw a circle using hot glue & you have a nice little stand for these types of crafts!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)