I can’t get over how cute these turned out! This craft is very easy & fun. Just a few easy steps & you have yourself an edible Leprechaun!!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- Chocolate & vanilla pudding cups
- Green ribbon
- Googly eyes
- Black & orange construction paper
- Hot glue gun
- Black permanent marker
What to do:
- Clue the vanilla & chocolate pudding cups together.
- Using the construction paper cut out the shapes for the brim of the hate & beard.
- Using a pencil curl the Leprechauns beard.
- Glue the brim of the hat & the beard onto the chocolate pudding cup.
- Glue on the googly eyes & draw on the rest of the face to the vanilla pudding cup.
- Glue the ribbon around the base of the chocolate pudding cup.
And you have a Leprechaun!!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)