This was a fun little craft we did for the upcoming Cinco De Mayo. It was easy & really fun to play with afterward!
What you need:
- Black eyed peas
- 2 small plastic cups
- Hot glue gun
- 2 kabob sticks
What to do:
- Poke a hole in the top of one of the plastic cups.
- Glue the 3 sticks together at the flat end.
- Place a decent size glob of hot glue on the flat end of the sticks. Place inside the cup without the hole. Hold until secure.
- Pour about ⅛ C of peas into the cup.
- Slide the second cup down the sticks & glue to the first cup.
- Using the hot glue gun, attach the yarn to the cups in any pattern you like.
- Cover the sticks with yarn & snip off the sharp ends of the kabob sticks.
- Glue pom-poms to the top & bottoms of the cups.
- Create some awesome music!!!!
Your child will have so much fun with these!!!!!