Here are my favorite homemade photo frame ideas! You can hang them up in your home or make them for gifts. I think any mom would appreciate these for Mother’s Day! Just click on the links below to get step by step directions.
- Foam Board Frames– Wow! Who knew you could make such professional looking frames out of foam?
- Toilet Paper Roll Painted Frames – Make polka dots on a frame using cardboard tubes!
- Popsicle Stick Frames– Here’s an easy photo frame that kids can make at home.
- Window Frames– Turn an old window into an amazing wall decoration.
- Door Photo Frame– Use a door with windows in it to make a fabulous photo frame and coat rack.
- Mason Jar Picture Frame– This is a great gift idea using fresh flowers!
- Cardboard Yarn Wrapped Frame– I love this idea so much – so frugal and cute!
- Hot Wheels Car Frame– The perfect frame to make for your little boys room (if they give their cars up haha!)
- Duck Tape Frames– A simple colorful way to hang up your photos.
- Wood Block Photo Holder– These wood frames are great for putting on your desk.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.