- Cut out a rectangle from cardboard (we used a cereal box)
- Glue 6 popsicle sticks to the cardboard (or however many you want)
- Have the kids paint the sticks white and let dry.
- After the popsicle sticks have dried, glue two of them diagonal to make the hat.
- Paint the top of the sticks black and have one red.
- Cut out a star from yellow construction paper and glue it to the hat part.
- Glue googly eyes and make a carrot nose out of orange paper.
- Draw the snowman’s smile with a black sharpie :)
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!