Turn an old table into a dog bed! How clever is this?! You can paint it whatever color you want. This was made by Tara Douglas and you can follow Frankie the dog on Instagram :-D
How to Make an End Table Dog Bed:
1. Find an old hall table and flip it so its upside down
2. Sand and Prime
3. Put on 2 coats of white paint
4. Get some masking tape and place where you desire
5. Get some sticker dots and place where you desire
6. Choose your color that you would like the bed and paint 2-3 coats.
7. Wait until dry and remove the masking tape and sticker dots
8. Put a top coat on 11.
9. Get roughly 2m of fabric and cut holes where the posts will slide into. Put the fabric over the bed making sure the posts are in the holes you have cut.
10. Tie the fabric around the posts with ribbon and place a pillow in the bed as a mattress!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)