A fun & easy craft for the upcoming holiday. A new take on the pot at the end of the rainbow concept. I just dressed it up by making it a vase and adding some edibles.
What you need:
- 3 marshmallows
- Hot glue gun
- Green sprinkles
- Clear vase
- Melting chocolate
- Gold coin chocolates
- Green ribbon
- Rainbow lollipop
- Toilet paper rolls
- Sish Kabob sticks.
What to do:
- Melt the chocolate. Place sish kabob sticks in the marshmallows. Cover the marshmallows in chocolate & sprinkles. Place in refrigerator.
- Tape the tops of the toilet paper rolls so no chocolates fall down in.
- Place in the bottom of the vase.
- Wrap the bottom part of the vase with ribbon so the toilet paper rolls are no longer visible. Secure with hot glue.
- Fill with the coins.
- Wrap a piece of ribbon around the tip of the vase. Secure with hot glue.
- Place lollipop in the vase.
- Arrange the marshmallows in the vase & you are finished.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)