If your kids have a hard working dad, consider making this dollar bill origami Father’s day card for him! I didn’t have any $1 bills on me so I had to use a $20 bill! It still works no matter what value it is.
You will need a dollar bill or a twenty dollar bill, paper, scissors, tape, and a black marker.
If these step by step pictures confuse you check out this dollar bill origami tutorial! It’s awesome and the pictures move!
How To Make a Twenty Dollar Bill Origami Shirt
1. Flatten out your bill with the face facing up.
2. Fold the bill in half like a hot dog.
3. Open up the bill and fold both of the sides into the middle crease from the first fold.
4. Flip the bill over and fold back the top white part.
5. Turn the bill over again and bend the corners back into the middle line.
6. Fold the bill to the middle point.
7. Fold it again so it matches up perfectly with the collar pieces.
8. Roll back what you just did and open two creases for the shirt sleeves then fold it back up twice again.
Tuck the dollar under the collar pieces to make it hold in place. Then cut out a tie shape from any scrapbook paper and tape it onto the shirt!
Finish the card by writing “Hardest Working Dad…you fit the bill!” at the top.
If you liked this one, check out my other homemade Father’s Day cards!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.