We love flower pot crafts! Especially the mini clay pots because they make them 10x cuter. Try making some clay pot snowmen for your holiday decor!
Kids can paint and glue to make their own snowman. Get different patterns of fabric to make different hats and scarves!
You can make a winter scene to go around your snowmen, try making our clay pot gingerbread men!
Clay Pot Snowman
- mini clay pot
- small wooden bead
- white and orange acrylic paints
- black marker
- 2 buttons
- checkered fabric material
- silk ribbon
- hot glue
- Paint the pot and the wooden bead white.
- Draw the eyes, mouth, nose. Paint your eyes and mouth with black paint and your nose with orange.
- Cut a piece of the checkered material that is around the wooden bead ball, glue it to your cap. Tie the end of the cap with a thin silk ribbon.
- Glue the snowman's head to the pot and the two buttons to his belly.
- Cut a long piece of fabric and tie it around the neck of a snowman for a scarf!