Make some easter egg slime to put inside plastic eggs! What a fun gift idea for an easter basket.
- 1/4 cup Elmer’s glue
- 6 Tablespoons hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon Borox
- Food coloring
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together 1/4 cup Elmer’s glue with 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- Mix in 1 tiny drop of food coloring.
- In your remaining 1/4 cup of hot water, mix in your borox until dissolved.
- Pour your borox water into your glue mixture and mix (slime will start forming right away).
- Remove the slime with your hands and knead in your hands until it starts to form into one clump.
- Open a plastic egg and place in the egg.
- Start your next color by repeating steps 1-6 until you have as many eggs filled as you’d like.
*do not eat slime or put in mouth/ keep away from small children.Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.