This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This recipe makes 24 s'more pretzel bites but you can adjust it as necessary.
Leave them under the broiler until they puff up and get a little brown.
These turned out soo yummy with a little salty/sweet flavor! They were great right out of the oven melting and a few hours later was good. Not sure how long they can be kept though.
S'more Pretzel Bites
- 48 pretzels
- 2 Hershey bars 24 individual chocolate pieces
- 72 small marshmallows 3 per pretzel
- Lay 24 pretzels on a cookie sheet (use parchment paper for an easy clean-up).
- Pre-heat the broiler to high.
- Place three marshmallows on each pretzel and stick in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a Hershey chocolate piece on each pretzel and put back in the oven for 1-2 minutes so they melt.
- Stick a pretzel on top of the chocolate.
- Enjoy them all warm or put them in fridge to chill.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)