This recipe makes 24 s'more pretzel bites but you can adjust it as necessary.
Leave them under the broiler until they puff up and get a little brown.
These turned out soo yummy with a little salty/sweet flavor! They were great right out of the oven melting and a few hours later was good. Not sure how long they can be kept though.
S'more Pretzel Bites
- 48 pretzels
- 2 Hershey bars 24 individual chocolate pieces
- 72 small marshmallows 3 per pretzel
- Lay 24 pretzels on a cookie sheet (use parchment paper for an easy clean-up).
- Pre-heat the broiler to high.
- Place three marshmallows on each pretzel and stick in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Place a Hershey chocolate piece on each pretzel and put back in the oven for 1-2 minutes so they melt.
- Stick a pretzel on top of the chocolate.
- Enjoy them all warm or put them in fridge to chill.