Make a delicious heath bar poke cake for a dessert! This never disappoints at potlucks.
- 1 box of German Chocolate Cake Mix (and ingredients needed)
- 1 small jar of Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 small jar of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 3 Heath Bars (crushed)
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip
- Preheat oven according to box instructions and prepare German Chocolate cake batter.
- Pour batter into 9 x 13 in. pan and bake according to instructions.
- Once cake is baked, poke holes through cake while it is still hot.
- Warm up both your caramel and fudge and pour evenly over cake.
- Sprinkle cake with 2 Heath bars and let cake cool completely.
- Once cooled, cover entire cake with cool whip and sprinkle with remaining Heath bar.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.