Here’s a fun St. Patrick’s Day dessert to make for the kids or a party! So easy and delicious!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
St. Patrick's Day Brownie Parfaits
- 1 box Brownie mix
- 2 3.4oz Boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Green food coloring
- Make the brownies to the box instructions. Let cool. Crumble it in the pan.
- Make the instant pudding according to the instructions and let chill in fridge for an hour.
- Put the pudding in 2 bowls, drop green food coloring in one and stir.
- Layer brownie crumbles, green pudding, white vanilla pudding, brownie, etc. in a glass.
You can substitute the plain vanilla pudding for cool whip.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.