If your kids like dogs, try making this cute footprint puppy craft with them. Not only will they love it afterwards, it's a great keepsake art project for parents or grandparents :)
How to Make a Footprint Dog:
1. Dip your child's foot into brown paint and stamp it on a white piece of card stock paper.
2. Take a small paintbrush and paint on ears and a tail.
3. Once the paint dries, take a black marker and draw on the dog's face.
4. Take red paint or a red marker and draw a collar, gluing on a red sequin.
5. Cut out the puppy dog and you have a cute little craft!
If you liked this one, check out my other footprint crafts for kids!