If your kids like dogs, try making this cute footprint puppy craft with them. Not only will they love it afterwards, it’s a great keepsake art project for parents or grandparents :)
How to Make a Footprint Dog:
1. Dip your child’s foot into brown paint and stamp it on a white piece of card stock paper.
2. Take a small paintbrush and paint on ears and a tail.
3. Once the paint dries, take a black marker and draw on the dog’s face.
4. Take red paint or a red marker and draw a collar, gluing on a red sequin.
5. Cut out the puppy dog and you have a cute little craft!
If you liked this one, check out my other footprint crafts for kids!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)