If you loved frosted animal cookies as a child, you are going to just go nuts over these cupcakes!! So easy to make and everyone will love them.
Vanilla Cupcake Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan with liners.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer or Kitchen-aid on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add egg whites, and eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate, the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together.
- Fill the cupcake pan liners ⅔ with cake batter
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting
Vanilla Animal Cookie Frosting Recipe:
- 2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 4-5 cups Powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Confetti sprinkles
- 1 bag of frosted animal cookies (13oz)
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter on high speed until stiff and fluffy.
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Add in extract.
- In addition, add the last cup of sugar.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pipe the cupcake using a star tip.
- Top them with one frosted animal cookie (optional)