This recipe is named Christmas crack for a reason…once you start munchin’ you can’t stop! It’s a crowd pleaser.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 24 Saltine crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter
- 11 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup jet-puffed mallow bits or mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup red and green M&M baking chips or mini candies
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Fill the entire bottom of the pan with crackers, placing them side by side but not overlapping. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium sauce pan. Place on stovetop under medium heat, stirring occasionally, until a low boil begins. Remove from heat and allow to cool for one minute. Pour all over the top of the crackers.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the crackers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Immediately sprinkle with the mini marshmallow bits, M&M candies and sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Before serving, cut into squares. ENJOY!!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.