Best Christmas Crack Recipe
This recipe is named Christmas crack for a reason...once you start munchin' you can't stop! It's a crowd pleaser.
You would never think that using saltine crackers would ever make such an addicting treat, but it sure does once you drizzle that brown sugar and butter on top!
If you liked this one, check out all our christmas dessert ideas!
Saltine Crack Recipe
- 24 Saltine crackers
- 1 cup brown sugar - packed
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter
- 11 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup jet-puffed mallow bits or mini marshmallows
- ½ cup red and green M&M baking chips or mini candies
- Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Fill the entire bottom of the pan with crackers, placing them side by side but not overlapping. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium sauce pan. Place on stovetop under medium heat, stirring occasionally, until a low boil begins. Remove from heat and allow to cool for one minute. Pour all over the top of the crackers.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the crackers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Immediately sprinkle with the mini marshmallow bits, M&M candies and sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Before serving, cut into squares. ENJOY!!