This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Looking for a cute red, white, and blue flag dessert?! Make this darling American Flag fruit pizza! It's delicious and guests always go crazy over how cool it is!
American Flag Fruit Pizza
- 1 cup softened butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup blueberries
- 12 oz package raspberries
- 1 instant vanilla pudding box 3.4oz
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup powder sugar
- 16 oz whipped topping from the freezer; thawed
- 1 gallon size ziplock
- Star frosting tip optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9 cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and combine well, then blend in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixing well.
- Combine oats.
- Press cookie dough into your lined baking sheet until even. Poke holes down the middle to allow the dough to cook evenly
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk instant pudding with 1 cup milk until pudding consistency.
- Whisk in powder sugar
- Fold in whipped topping
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Allow the cookie to cool completely. You may remove the cookie from the sheet pan to a cooling rack for faster cooling time.
- Once cool, return the cookie to the sheet pan and spread a thin layer of frosting across the entire sugar cookie cake.
- Add blueberries to the top left corner. Add raspberries in rows to resemble the red stripes in our flag.
- Add a star frosting tip to the corner of a zip lock bag. Snip the corner and set the frosting tip in place. If you do not have a frosting tip you can just cut a corner of the ziplock and use it with no tip.
- Add frosting to the zip lock and add a design in between the red stripes to represent the white stripes in our flag.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)