This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some refreshing watermelon margaritas this summer using fresh watermelon! Great summer party drinks.
- 1 shot Tequila
- ½ shot Triple Sec
- ½ small watermelon the personal size
- 2 cups ice
- Sugar for rimming
- Slice watermelon and place over ice.
- Add triple sec and tequila.
- Rim glass with the margarita juice.
- Dip rim of glass in sugar.
- Pour blended mixture into glass.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)