This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some refreshing watermelon margaritas this summer using fresh watermelon! Great summer party drinks.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 shot Tequila
- 1/2 shot Triple Sec
- ½ small watermelon the personal size
- 2 cups ice
- Sugar for rimming
- Slice watermelon and place over ice.
- Add triple sec and tequila.
- Rim glass with the margarita juice.
- Dip rim of glass in sugar.
- Pour blended mixture into glass.