I love homemade wreaths for Christmas time! Especially these decorative mesh ones which make your front door unique instead of the traditional green ones! They also make great gifts if you can find the materials on sale (look for coupons!) Some of these have tutorials while others are just pictures from Etsy and Pinterest so click the links under the photos to see.
- The Grinch Mesh Wreath – This is so clever for all the Grinch fans out there!
- Deco Mesh Santa Belly Wreath – Adorable idea to attach wooden letters saying “Ho Ho Ho”
- Deco Mesh Snowman Wreath – You could even add two more mesh “snowballs” to make a whole snowman!
- Deco Mesh Candy Cane Wreath– This is my favorite wreath that uses beautiful decorative mesh.
- Rudolph Deco Mesh Wreath – Love the shiny red ball for the reindeer’s nose and berries for the antlers!
- Poinsettia Deco Mesh Wreath – If you like poinsettia flowers, this is a great one to make.
- Christmas Tree Mesh Wreath – Decorate another tree on your front door with bulbs!
- Santa Face Deco Mesh Wreath– This is too creative to use white and red mesh to make Santa Claus!