This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make an adorable stacked Christmas tree out of buttons! You can hang it up on your Christmas tree or attach to a gift bag for the holidays.
You can also get creative and make rainbow colored button trees, add glitter... the possibilities are endless!
Make sure to check out our angel button ornament tutorial, too! They make such a cute pair.
Here's a Video Tutorial on how to make a stacked button Christmas tree ornament:
Button Christmas Tree Ornament
- 11 Green Colored buttons small to large
- Star button
- 3 Brown/black buttons
- Select the appropriate buttons for the Christmas tree.
- Start with the star and tie on the thread after that the smallest green button and continue the bigger one than the previous one.
- When you are on the end of the green buttons you have to continue with small size brown buttons for the trunk.
- When you are done go back with the thread and tie back in the opposite direction than first.
- Tie a knot on the end and hang!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)