Oreo Halloween treats are very popular around the holidays because a box of oreos only cost a couple dollars! They also turn out pretty cute and you can bring them to a Halloween party or just have fun making them with your family. I think the witch treat is my favorite! Click on the bolded words to learn how to make them with a step by step tutorial!
- Witch Oreo Pops – Love that the witch’s hat is made of a bugle!
- Black Cat Oreos – This cat is super easy to make with things you probably already have in the kitchen!
- Oreo Cookie Eyeballs – These eyeball cookies are genius! They would look awesome at a Halloween party.
- Mummy Oreo Treats – This mummy is so adorable and would be perfect for kids to hold on a stick.
- Oreo Pumpkin Treats – Can’t have halloween treats without a pumpkin!
- Monster Oreos – These monsters have glow in the dark eyes, so cool!
- Oreo Vampire Pops – Here are some easy purple vampires to eat.
- Witch Hat Oreos– These hats are made of nutella and oreos, very festive with the sprinkles!
- Halloween Oreo Brownies– My two favorite treats put together!
- Frankenstein Oreo Pops – Make some scary little Frankensteins using green candy melts.
- Jack Skeleton Pops– These are great for displaying at a party and has a free template to print.
- Oreo Ghosts – I love that you can get really messy with them and they’ll still turn out great!
- Tombstone Oreo Cupcakes -Scroll to the middle of the page to see these awesome desserts.
- Oreo Owl Cupcakes – These are always popular at parties since all you have to do is split open an oreo for the eyes!
- Oreo Bat Treats – I love these bats, you can have kids play with them by putting a stick in them.
- Candy Corn Oreo Pops– Creative treats using golden oreos and sprinkles.
Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.