Make a fun paper plate gnome craft with the kiddos! How creative to use marshmallows for his beard.
- Paper plate
- Red or blue cardstock
- Cream colored craft paint
- Miniature marshmallows
- Plastic Easter egg
- Paint brush
- Hot glue or Elmer’s
- Black marker
1. Paint your plate with your cream colored craft paint and let dry.
2. Open your egg and paint the outside cream and let dry.
4. Cut out a tall triangle from your cardstock, with the bottom being the width of the plate.
5. Glue your triangle hat to the top of the plate.
6. Glue the painted egg in the center of the plate right under the hat.
7. Glue miniature marshmallows along the bottom and sides of the plate for a beard.
8. Optional: draw two small eyes with your black marker on each side of the nose.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.