This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Oh my goodness you guys...mint oreo brownies. The best combination ever! They would go great for St. Patrick's Day or just a treat to bring to a party. So easy and so yummy.
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup flour
- ½ package of mint oreos
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix together the baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and flour. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well combined.
- Crush up the oreos in a bag, pour half of them into the batter and fold in.
- Pour into your prepared baking pan and sprinkle the remaining oreos on top.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)