This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this yummy and easy strawberry jello pie using cream cheese!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Jello Pie
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip (or other non-dairy whipped topping), thawed
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Dissolve jello with ½ cup boiling water; add cream cheese and mix with mixer until fully blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip until mixture is fully mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate until set.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry!