Make this yummy and easy strawberry jello pie using cream cheese!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Strawberry Cream Cheese Jello Pie
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz. container Cool Whip (or other non-dairy whipped topping), thawed
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Dissolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water; add cream cheese and mix with mixer until fully blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip until mixture is fully mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate until set.
- Top with whipped cream and a strawberry!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.