Make a 3D button stack angel ornament to hang on your gift bags or on the Christmas tree! They look hard to make but they are really not!
Find white, tan, and gold buttons to make this beautiful angel!
The trick to keeping it together is to thread the needle back through the opposite button holes.
If you really wanted to customize your stacked angel just draw a face on the bead!
Make sure to check out our Christmas Tree Button tutorial as well!
Video Tutorial on how to Make an Angel Button Ornament:
Button Christmas Tree Ornament
- 11 Green Colored buttons small to large
- Star button
- 3 Brown/black buttons
- Select the appropriate buttons for the Christmas tree.
- Start with the star and tie on the thread after that the smallest green button and continue the bigger one than the previous one.
- When you are on the end of the green buttons you have to continue with small size brown buttons for the trunk.
- When you are done go back with the thread and tie back in the opposite direction than first.
- Tie a knot on the end and hang!