Here's a fun Christmas craft to make that can turn into your holiday home decor...a 3D Christmas Cone!
They are so easy and fun to make. I think next time I would add some battery operated fairy lights or a tea candle inside to make them glow at night.
Beautiful! I want to make a whole forest of different colored string trees!
Video Tutorial on how to make the string tree:
3D Crochet Thread Christmas Tree Cones
- Styrofoam cone
- Green crochet thread
- Mod podge
- Plastic wrap
- Paint brush
- Wrap the styrofoam cone with plastic wrap and cut off excess.
- Wrap the cone with the green crochet thread. You could also use any thin string/twine.
- Apply the whole thing with the mod podge glue. Let dry.
- Pull out the styrofoam cone and the plastic wrap.
- Decorate with jewels, beads, sequins, etc!