How to Make a String of Yarn Easter Eggs
Make some fun Easter garland using balloons and yarn! They are so fun to make at home for a craft with the kids.
The process is pretty simple it just takes some time to make them all for a string of eggs!
I just love homemade Easter decor made by the kiddos to have as a keepsake every year!
Watch the Video Tutorial:
Yarn Easter Eggs
- Balloons water balloons work for smaller size eggs
- Colored yarn
- Textile glue Mod Podge works
- Paint brush
- Inflate the balloons.
- Wrap the balloon with the colored yarn and apply the textile glue to the yarn with the paintbrush.
- Let it dry.
- Punch out the balloon and pull it out of the sphere.
- String the eggs one after the other on the yarn.