This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
If you've ever wondered how to make these adorable tuxedo strawberries, here is the instructions on how to do them! They are pretty easy to make after you practice on one or two first. These are normally popular for weddings where you can also make wedding dress strawberries to go with the tuxedos! I have also seen them at birthdays, parties, anniversaries, and just for fun at home. Enjoy!
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 12 oz chocolate candy coating
- 12 oz white chocolate candy coating
- Wash strawberries and line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate coating in the microwave, stirring it every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the strawberry into the white chocolate, leaving a little red showing at the top. Wipe excess chocolate off the bottom of the berries on the side of the bowl.
- Put each finished strawberry onto the baking sheet and pop them into the refrigerator so they can harden. (about 10-20 minutes)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once your strawberries have been set, dip it into the chocolate at a 45 degree angle on both sides.
- Put them back on the baking sheet.
- Spoon a little dark chocolate into a ziploc bag and cut the corner tip.
- Pipe on little bow ties (make two side-way triangles) and three dots for buttons.
- Put back in the refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to set and they're ready to eat!