Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 5 (depending on height and amount poured into drink ware)
Here’s a yummy tropical smoothie to make this summer to cool off! You could make it for breakfast, a snack, or a fun drink at a party!
- ½ cup of cream of coconut
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 16 oz frozen pineapple chunks
- 10 oz frozen strawberries
- Shredded coconut flakes, fresh strawberries an pineapple (optional for garnish)
In a blender combine all ingredients in order as listed and blend until incorporated. Pour into glasses or cups and enjoy with suggested garnishments.Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.