If you’re looking for cheap fall decor that you can make, try these darling little twine pumpkins! They are too cute for centerpieces or up on the mantle. I love the idea of using tiny fairy lights inside them as well. You can use any color twine you want! Mix and match autumn colors.
Video Tutorial on DIY Twine Pumpkins
How to Make Twine Pumpkins
- Floral Wire
- Hot Glue Gun
- Fake leaves
- Scissors/Wire cutter
- Cut 6 pieces of floral wire (about 7-8 inches long). Wrap twine around your hand 10 times then put the wire around and twist tight. Repeat 5 more times. (Could just do 2 large ones if you want)
- Bundle three together then twist the wire around and clip off excess. Repeat with 3 more.
- Hot glue them together then fluff them out.
- Cut a small piece of stick and hot glue it in the middle. Add a leaf and bow.
- Optional: add fairy lights inside!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.