Peppermint Craft Made From A Roll Of Toilet Paper
This peppermint craft made from a roll of toilet paper is SO easy to make. It really only takes minutes to do. It is a great way to add a Christmas touch to the house. Plus a super cute way to store some extra rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom.
Watch me make it…
Toilet Paper Roll Peppermint Decor
- 1 Roll Toilet Paper
- 1 Red Paper Napkin
- Cling Wrap
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue optional
- Find the fold in the napkin. You want to cut staring at the fold, if not the pieces will end up too short. Cut the napkin into strips. I made a few different sizes to make it look more real like on a real peppermint candy.
- Lay strips of napkin across the roll of toilet paper and tuck it into each end. You will have to work carefully as they will try to come untucked as you work. If it gives you too much trouble, you can use a dot of hot glue to hold them in place inside the roll. Keep repeating until you have stripes all the way around the roll.
- Rip off a piece of cling wrap that is about 6 inches or so longer on each side of the roll. Lay it over the roll and tuck the ends inside of the roll.
- Rip off another piece of wrap the same size. Lay it over the uncovered side. This time we are not going to tuck it in. We will twist it on each end to make it look like the ends of a candy wrapper.
- Display in the bathroom!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.